Alpine chalet “Ålmerin”
Cosy chalet for up to 11 persons
The magic of the mountains awaits you in the alpine chalet “Ålmerin” on the Hauser Kaibling. With its high-quality facilities, the natural materials and loving details, the new alpine chalet in Styria makes the perfect holiday acccommodation. There’s plenty of space for up to 11 persons in the 4 bedrooms and the fully-equipped kitchen is ideal for cooking and dining together. A highlight is surely the spa area, which is freely available for our guests.
*All prices are per night and in Euro. In winter there’s a minimum occupancy of 8 persons, in summer a minumum occupancy of 4 persons. Excluding resort tax € 1,50 per person (over 15 years) per night.
Included in the price for you
- Alpine snack basket full of regional produce on arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard
- Use of the alpine spa area with hay sauna, floating bed & spa shower
- Use of the alpine garden with herb bed, loungers, mobile barbecue, water trough & garden furniture
- Use of the children’s playground with go-karts etc.
- Wood for the open fire
- Bed linen plus towels (change of linen & bathrobes) available at an extra charge
- Basics for Nespresso coffee machine (pads)
- Dishwasher tabs & dish cloths
- Toilet paper
- Water & electricitiy
- Ski & boot room with ski boot dryer
- Plenty of parking spaces