Alpine Chalet “Stoamandl”
Rustic-style chalet for up to 11 persons
The Alpine Chalet “Stoamandl” beckons you in to spend a wonderful time with your family or friends. The newly-built alpine chalet on the Hauser Kaibling in Styria offers the highest standard of comfort – fully-equipped kithchen, TV, four welcoming bedrooms, wood-burning stove, spa area, alpine garden etc. Here you can unwind and savour the surrounding nature to the full.
*All prices are per night and in Euro. In winter there’s a minimum occupancy of 8 persons, in summer a minimum occupancy of 4 persons. Excluding resort tax € 1,50 per person (over 15 years) per night.
Included in the price for you
- Alpine snack basket full of regional produce on arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard
- Use of the alpine spa area with hay sauna, floating bed & spa shower
- Use of the alpine garden with herb bed, loungers, mobile barbecue, water trough & garden furniture
- Use of the children’s playground with go-karts etc.
- Wood for the open fire
- Bed linen plus towels (change of linen & bathrobes) available at an extra charge
- Basics for Nespresso coffee machine (pads)
- Dishwasherl tabs & dish cloths
- Toilet paper
- Water & electricitiy
- Ski & boot room with ski boot dryer
- Plenty of parking spaces