Your chalet holiday at the Prenner Alm on the Hauser Kaibling
The alpine chalets can easily be reached in summer and winter via an access road. There are plenty of parking spaces in front of the chalets. The road is cleared in winter, yet you should bring snow chains with you.
Advantages of the quiet, secluded location of the alpine chalets at 1,200 m above sea level:
- In winter: direct piste access (Prenner valley slope in the Hauser Kaibling ski area)
- In summer: direct access to hiking trails on the Hauser Kaibling & in Gumpental
- Resort centre of Haus im Ennstal approx. 2 km away
- Resort centre of Schladming approx. 9 km away
- Summer card for the Schladming-Dachstein-Region
- End of stay cleaning
- Use of alpine spa area
- Basics for Nespresso coffee machine (pads)
- Bed linen plus towels (change of linen & bathrobes at an extra charge)
- Wood for stove
- Dishwasher (tabs) & tea cloths
- Toilet paper
- Water & electricity
Give yourself up to total relaxation in our alpine spa area. The following facilities await:
- Hay sauna
- Hammock beds
- Spa showers
- Natural swimming pond
Use of the spa facilities are is free of charge for our guests.
Take advantage of the Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard, which you receive free of charge on arrival. Over 100 attractions are included free of charge e.g. return journey on the Dachstein Glacier cable car (minimum stay of 2 nights) etc. Plus a number of discounts in the region.
- Children’s playground
- Alpine garden with herb bed, sun loungers, mobile barbecue, water trough & garden furniture
- Sun terrace
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
On arrival we welcome you with an alpine snack basket full of regional produce.
- For an extra charge we can fill up your fridge with tasty produce before you arrive
- You have the option to book an alpine breakfast basket with regional delicacies: € 17,00/per adult, € 8,00/per child from 6 to 15 years
Please note smoking is strictly forbidden in the alpine chalets.
A holiday in the mountains means leaving your everyday life behind you and really switching off. To make this easier our alpine chalets are wi-fi free. Wi-fi is, however, available on request.
Pets are very welcome for an extra charge of € 20,00/day!
Prices are excluding resort tax: € 1,50 per person per night (over 15 years).
End of stay cleaining is included in the price.
- Stays of 7 nights bookable (arrival day: Saturday)
- Stays of up to 3 nights: short stay supplement of 15 %
To confirm your reservation we require a deposit (we’ll send you our bank details in good time). We kindly ask you to pay the remainder in cash, with EC card or credit card.
A booking is a purchase agreement. In the event of cancellation, late arrival and early departure cancellation fees will be charged. For this reason we recommend you take out travel insurance, e.g. european travel insurance.
Much is uncertain in times like these. But we want you to feel safe.
We have therefore relaxed our cancellation conditions for your summer holiday 2021. You can cancel free of charge up to3 months before arrival. 1 month before arrival the cancellation fee is 40%, 1 week before arrival 70%, within the last 7 days before arrival or in the case of early departure 90% of the booking value
All prices in EURO. Subject to change. Errors & omissions excepted.